Zaryadie is a beautiful modern park in the center of the capital. The main idea is to erase border between the city and the nature. The park was put into 100 best places of the world, according to TIME journal. You’ll see more than 1 000 000 plants from all across the country. On the tour you will find a trip to the Ice cave and florarium, a walk on the floating bridge. Also, there is a small souvenir shop.
What’s in store for you:
- Park Zaryadye – technological Park near the Kremlin.
- Ice Cave – journey into the world of snow and ice, the force of nature of the North.
- Gostiny Dvor Arcade – historic shopping complex of the 18th century.
- Floating Bridge – bridge without supports with panoramic views of the Kremlin and Red square.
- Florarium – greenhouse in the form of a funnel in the heart of Moscow. Here you can see how strawberries bear fruit, herbs, exotic papayas, pineapples, coffee, tobacco, bananas grow.
- Friendly knowledgeable guide;
- Pick up by foot;
- Entry tickets.
- Food and drinks.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion