- Explore the charming and serene parks and buildings of Yasnaya Polyana, better known as the Leo Tolstoy Estate, with a local by your side.
- Enjoy a picnic in a meadow, soaking up picturesque views and tasting pirozhki pastries and pryanik.
- Eat as the locals do at a traditional local cafeteria, where we sample pelmeni or vareniki dumplings and drink mors.
- Take a walk around historic Tula, from Lenin Square to the Kremlin, and learn more about the city’s past.
- Shop for locally made, sustainable products in the old town of Tula.
- Get six-months free access to Lonely Planet’s Guides App and unbeatable discounts to Lonely Planet Guidebooks.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion