Pulque and Wrestling
- Meeting at the meeting point
- The tour begins with a visit to one of the most representative pulquerías of Mexico City, the explanation of the origin of pulque and the importance of pulquerías in Mexico
- There is a tasting of the different flavors of pulque of the day (every day the flavors change)
- We are approximately 1 hour in the pulqueria, where live music is played. Salsa, cumbia and tropical music (Tuesday and Friday)
- On Saturdays the pulquería is located in Garibaldi so they can listen to mariachi music
- After the pulquería we went to the arena to see the Lucha Libre show, but before that there will be a complete explanation to understand the importance of Lucha Libre in Mexico.
- The tour ends when the wrestling function ends
- Once the Lucha Libre function ends, we return to the meeting point to say goodbye
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion