We bet you’ve heard about lavish living of Russian emperors and empresses! In Tsaritsino estate you’ll have a chance to assess the architectural ambitions of Catherine II, one of the most famous rulers of the Russian Empire. Besides, walking between gorgeous palaces you’ll enjoy beautiful nature, as Tsaritsino is a sanctuary area, and see a huge pond with a fountain complex! Pick Tsaritsino tour to feel imperial spirit!
Tsaritsino tour is a possibility to spend 3 hours in a sanctuary chosen by Catherine II to build her huge suburban residency. You’ll see the gorgeous palace, the pond with famous fountain complex synchronized with musical show! Left alone the beautiful nature and our expert native guide, ready to tell you plenty of stories about Russian history and the place. Our guide will meet you at your hotel or apartment to go to the sanctuary by metro or by car.
What’s in store for you:
- Horseshoe island – artificial island in the form of a horseshoe
- The Grand Palace in Tsaritsyno – residence of the Russian Empress Catherine II near Moscow
- The Tsaritsyno ponds – the cascade of three ponds: upper, middle and lower. In summer, you can hear singing fountains and see a light show.
- Reserve Tsaritsyno – a unique landscape Park with buildings of the 18th century.
- Friendly knowledgeable guide;
- Pick up by foot;
- Entry tickets.
- Food and drinks.
Day off: Monday.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion