Tour to Xochimilco and Coyoacán from Mexico City
Write an Ekeau review now!
Vendor: TRIP TEANDO
- Start your experience in the Coyoacán neighborhood, you can visit the Frida Kahlo Museum or walk through the Center of Coyoacán to see the church of San Juan el Bautista, the house of Hernán Cortes, the monument to the founding of the neighborhood and taste a traditional coffee if you like it (you have 1 hour for either of these two activities).
- You will continue your experience in Lake Xochimilco, you will take a tour in a trajinera (a traditional boat); During the trip you will be able to understand what the natural environment was like in Mexico City more than 500 years ago and how the first settlers began to organize life in this region.
- Do not miss the opportunity to savor the typical food of the region, while enjoying a mariachi band on the trajinera (not included).
- To end your experience, you will get to know the central campus of one of the best public universities in Mexico "the UNAM".
- You will be able to appreciate the Olympic Stadium and the Central Library, constructions that exhibit artistic works by the greatest muralists in the history of Mexico.
- In this experience you will also visit an artisan center in the Peralvillo neighborhood, one of the most emblematic neighborhoods of the city; You will learn in this beautiful place all about the popular art of the regions of Mexico.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion