Teotihuacán and Basilica of Guadalupe from Mexico City
- Marvel at the majesty of the pyramids of the Sun and the Moon.
- Discover beautiful gardens, an impressive view of Mexico City and the Basilica of Guadalupe in the most important Catholic sanctuary in Mexico.
- Visit the Plaza de las Tres Culturas, site of the most important events in the history of Mexico.
- Your experience begins with a walk through the Plaza de las Tres Culturas, you will be able to visit the church of Santiago de Tlatelolco, contemplate the ruins of a pre-Hispanic city and visit the monument in honor of the student movement of 1968.
- You will continue your experience in the complex of the Guadalupe Basilica, there you can climb the sacred hill of Tepeyac (place where the Virgin Mary appeared to the Indian Juan Diego) to see the Chapel of the Roses and appreciate a beautiful view of Mexico City You will also know: the Capilla de los Indios, La Capilla del Pocito and of course the Modern Basilica (place where Juan Diego's sacred blanket is sheltered).
- To end your experience, you will go to the State of Mexico to visit the archaeological complex of Teotihuacán, there you can climb the pyramid of the Sun and the Moon, you will also explore part of the archaeological zone and you will learn about the important history of this magnificent pre-Hispanic city.
- In this experience you will also visit a craft center to try one of the oldest drinks in Mexico, known as Pulque.
- There will be time in Teotihuacán to be able to taste the typical food of the region in a traditional restaurant.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion