This tour will show you why so many Russians miss Soviet era. VDNKh exhibitional park and the tallest tower in Russia – both built in USSR – will be our places of interest.
This tour will last 5 unforgettable hours. We’ll start from VDNKH, which stands for All-Union Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy to explore gorgeous Soviet architecture, visit several pavilions to find out more about Soviet and Russian achievements in the astronautic industry. Afterwards, we’ll head for Ostankinskaya television tower to admire Moscow’s amenities from a dizzy altitude. Moreover, if you get hungry during the tour, you’ll be able to have a lunch in the 7-th Heaven restaurant inside Ostankinskaya tower. In a nutshell, the USSR tour is the best way to feel Soviet ambient in modern Moscow!
What’s in store for you:
- Famous «Worker and a collective farmer» monument – pride of Soviet heritage;
- «Conquerors of space» monument – a large stele made of titanium with an interesting history;
- Beautiful Soviet exhibition pavilions – all different but very impressive;
- Fountain ensemble «Friendship of Nations» – as rich as the Soviet Union used to be;
- Exhibition «Outer space» – find out more about Russian astronautic industry and machinery;
Ostankino Palace and Museum – palace-theater built in the classical style. The former Museum of serfs
- Ostankino tower – observation deck with glass floor at an altitude of 337 meters.
- Friendly knowledgeable guide;
- Pick up by foot;
- Entry tickets.
- Food and drinks.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion