On this full-day experience with the Santo Domingo artisans, you’ll meet master craftsmen and women dedicated to upholding the indigenous art of sewing polleras (traditional dresses), making cutarras (leather sandals), and crafting traditional drums.
- Learn about Panama’s culture from artisans upholding indigenous traditions
- Observe master artisans at work
- Encounter traditional Panamanian clothing and footwear: polleras and cutarras
- Have the opportunity to try on a stunning artisan-made pollera dress
- Enjoy a more in-depth experience with the help of your local, bilingual guide
- Spend a day with the Santo Domingo Artisans
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion