Individual tour with a personal guide & driver. Fixed price for 1−6 persons! No prepayment required!
The Trinity Lavra in Sergiev Posad is a part of the legendary Golden Ring of Russia and a unique architectural masterpiece protected by UNESCO World Heritage organization. It is the main acting Orthodox monastery (also called "Russian Vatican") which played a significant role in the history of Russia.
Sergiev Posad is situated 75 km to the northeast from Moscow.
The monastery was founded by Sergius of Radonezh, a 14th century monk from Rostov. His ascetic and pious existence attracted numerous followers. The small hermit’s retreat gradually grew into a monastery with a settlement around it. In 1782 the settlement got a status of a town and was named "Sergiev Posad", that literally means "Village of Sergius".
Sergiev Posad is believed to be the birthplace of the Russian doll Matryoshka. The town has its own doll factory and what is more, it is considered to be the best place to buy authentic Russian matryoshka.
- Premium transfer (Infiniti QX60 or similar)
- Hotel/airport pick-up & drop-off
- Personal guide (English, Spanish, French or Italian-speaking)
- The Trinity Lavra personal guide (a monk — on request)
- Entrance fees
Drinks (water, Baikal, vodka or beer)
- Russian traditional handmade sweets
- Free concierge service (1 day)
- Lunch (can be arranged on request)
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion