Kolomna is a small Russian city established in XII century. The main sight of the city is Kolomna Kremlin, the walls of which are 24 meters high and 8 meters thick. The Kremlin is located on a picturesque river bank, from where the beautiful forests and river can be observed. In the center of the city you can taste two traditional Russian dishes – Kolatch and Fruit Marshmallow, visit the museum of Russian Toy, see weaponry and armory of ancient Russian warriors. Clean air, cozy wooden houses and sound of the bells – this is Kolomna.
What’s in store for you:
- Kolomna Kremlin – stone fortress.
- Kalachnaya – baking bread according to old recipes.
- Museum of Russian Marshmallow – pastille-a delicacy of freshly baked apples with the addition of different berries and nuts.
- Museum of ancient weapons – here you can see military equipment and ancient weapons, take pictures in full combat gear of different times and shoot with crossbows and bows.
- Entry tickets;
- Air-conditioned vehicle;
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Day off: Monday, Tuesday.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion