One of our bestselling Moscow tours will provide you a chance to cover all the fanciest Moscow hotspots in 2 days! You’ll see Kremlin, Alexander’s garden, Red square and Zaryadie park on the first day. On the second day you’ll explore Swamp square, most beautiful metro stations, Vodootvodny channel, the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Boulevard ring, Old Arbat Street and the Victory park as a final point. Besides, both days itineraries are customizable, so we can ajust them to suit your expectations.
During this walking tour we’ll visit all the famous fancy spots of Moscow in two days! The first day is presented by KREMLIN AND RED SQUARE TOUR. By the way, in the evening of the first day you might want to follow some recommendations by our expert guides on the best Moscow restaurants, bars or other attractive places to visit.
The second day will start with seeing the best stations of the Moscow underground. In this part of the tour you will visit Novokuznetskaya, Teatralnaya, Kievskaya, Kropotkinskaya and Park Pobedy metro stations. Besides, Park Pobedy is the deepest metro station in Moscow! Afterwards, you’ll be taken to a quiet but fabulous Swamp island and have a walk alongside Vodootvodny channel which will end near the cathedral of Christ the Saviour – the main slaviс church of Russia. Later, we’ll proceed to Arbat street through Gogolevski boulevard to taste some really delicious Russian food and have some rest. The rest of the day we’ll spend in the Victory Park – a place full of history and spirit. We guarantee you won’t regret picking this tour!
What’s in store for you:
- Moscow Kremlin architectural complex – the largest functional fortress. It was established in the place where the first Moscow settlers lived. Inсludes 20 towers.
- Red Square – the main square of Russia, cobbled in the beginning of 19th century. The square used to be a market place as well as proclamation spot.
- GUM – a beautiful ancient shopping mall with a unique architectural design. Takes a whole block in the old city.
- Saint Basil’s Cathedral – church with numerous picturesque domes and hipped roofs. One of the symbols of Russia.
- Zaryadie park – a modern park with Floating Bridge and more than a 1 000 000 plants from different climatic zones of Russia.
- Alexander the Great’s garden – was built in the place where a river used to flow. In the garden you can see the Eternal Flame, honorable guard of Kremlin military troop, Italian grotto and fountains.
- Best metro stations – underground Moscow city;
- Swamp island – Vodootvodny channel from one side – Moskva river from the other;
- Cathedral of Christ the Saviour – a Christian temple with a heartrending history;
- Gogolevsky boulevard – a beautiful part of Moscow Boulevard ring;
- Arbat street – a street so fancy that all Russian cities have one;
- Victory park – the deepest metro station and a huge park devoted to wartime.
- Friendly knowledgeable guide;
- Pick up by foot;
- Tickets to the Kremlin.
- Food and drinks;
- Tickets to the Armory Chamber (25 Euro per person);
- Tickets to the St. Basil’s Cathedral (15 Euro per person);
- Tickets to the Museum of the great Patriotic war (6 Euro per person).
To visit the Armory Chamber and St. Basil’s Cathedral, you shall contact the manager not later than 7 days before the tour. The number of tickets is limited.
Day off: Thursday. The Saint Basil’s Cathedral is closed every first Wednesday of the month.
Sights of Moscow Kremlin and Red Square are included in the UNESCO List of World Heritage Sites.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion