- Travel in a famous soviet “Bukhanka” van through Moscow’s streets
- Stop near the city’s most iconic landmarks such as the Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Zaryadye Park, the Russian Academy of Science, Moscow State University, the New Maiden Convent, Moscow City District and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
- Discover three of the most beautiful Moscow Metro stations
- Taste Russian delicacies at a market located in an “off the beaten path” neighborhood
- Explore Moscow by authentic Soviet van, walk through main Metro stations and try main local dishes – all in one day!
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion