It is a pedestrian tour across the center of Moscow. You will throw a coin and make a wish at the Zero Kilometer, enjoy the architectural diversity of the city and see all the climatic zones of Russia in one park.
You’ll get to know:
- How a small village on the edge of the world became the capital of the country;
- About a cemetery inside the main country’s fortress’ wall;
- How a temple was transformed into a swimming pool;
- About the unique clock mechanism which stays functional for 150 years;
- How the biggest hotel in Europe became a beautiful park;
- How come Moscow is called 5 seas bay if there’s just one river?
What’s in store for you:
Cathedral of Christ the Saviour – the main temple of the country.
Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts – Moscow Museum of foreign art.
Pashkov House – house in the style of classicism.
Monument to Prince Vladimir – 20 meter monument to the Baptist of Russia.
Aleksandrovskiy Sad – was built in the place where a river used to flow. In the garden you can see the Eternal Flame, honorable guard of Kremlin military troop, Italian grotto and fountains.
Kremlin Walls and Towers – the largest functional fortress. It was established in the place where the first Moscow settlers lived. Inludes 20 towers.
Chapel of St. Basil the Great – church with numerous picturesque domes and hipped roofs. One of the symbols of Russia.
GUM – beautiful ancient shopping mall with a unique architectural design. Takes a whole block in the old city.
Nikolskaya Street – beautiful pedestrian street near red square.
- Friendly knowledgeable guide;
- Pick up by foot.
- Food and drinks.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion