Frida Kahlo Museum in the Afternoon
- Discover Coyoacán, a traditional colonial architecture neighborhood in southern Mexico City.
- Visit the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as the "Blue House" and be impressed with the magical world that the renowned Mexican painter created in this house.
- Meeting point meeting to head towards Coyoacán, which in Nahuatl means “Place of Coyotes”
- We will arrive at approximately 3 pm
- Our expert guide will narrate the origin and importance of this neighborhood while you travel through its peculiar and colorful streets.
- Around 4 pm we will go to the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as the "Blue House", where you will learn about the intense relationship between Frida, his work and his house, where he was born and died. Although when he married Diego Rivera he lived in different places in Mexico City and abroad, Frida always returned to his house in Coyoacán.
- After a tour of approximately 1 hour and a half through the Museum we will be back at the original meeting point shortly after 7pm depending on traffic conditions.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion