The day tour Fiesta Gaucha in a ranch called Estancia Don Silvano is a rural activity that takes place in the famous Argentine countryside 1 hour away from the city of Buenos Aires, ideal for spending a day outdoors in the nature. you are going to watch the most important activity in the Argentine economy, which is agricultural and livestock production.
- Get to Know the region known as the Pampas .
- Go on a safe group Horseback ride or ride in a sulky (typical carriage)
- Enjoy an exquisite Argentine barbecue on the grill with wine and drinks included.
- Enjoy a traditional folk dance singing show live
- Be amazed by a demonstration of Creole skills and horseback riding carried out by expert gauchos
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion