We invite you for a day-time tour of the old city of Moscow. You will get to know the history and the culture and see the architecture of the city. We’ll tell you how a small village on the edge of the country turned into one of the biggest megapolises of the world. A part of the tour is visiting a view point with a panoramic view of Moscow.
The itinerary includes Moscow Kremlin, Bolshoi Theater, Zaryadie park, embankments of Moscow river, Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Novodevichiy convent, Arbat street.
Observation tour doesn’t include visiting museums.
What’s in store for you:
- Monument to Prince Vladimir;
- Kremlin Walls and Towers;
- Red Square;
- Bolshoi Theatre;
- Park Zaryad’ye;
- Saint Basil’s Cathedral;
- Cathedral of Christ the Saviour;
- Crimean Bridge (Krymsky Most);
- Victory Park;
- Poklonnaya Gora;
- Sparrow Hills (Vorobyovy Gory);
- Park Novodevichi Prudy.
- Automobile tour (with stops to walk and see);
- Air-conditioned vehicle;
- Friendly knowledgeable guide.
- Food and drinks.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion