Interactive tour at summer residence of a muscovites family is waiting for you – discover the real Russian dacha! It is a plot of garden with an old house located near Moscow. You will get acquainted with the history of dachas 50 years ago and see how we live now. You will taste a lunch with homemade Russian snacks and tea from a samovar with pies and hear a lot of interesting stories about life in Russia.
Explore what Russians grow in their gardens, taste homemade Russian meal or cook BBQ together with the hosts (vodka, baked potatoes, kvass or compot, pickled vegetables tasting). Explore how Russians spend their summer time outside the city.
Standard tour includes:
– transfer metro – Dacha – metro (1 – 4 persons)
– interactive tour in the house of Soviet Dacha (1 – 14 persons)
– history of Russian dachas and the USSR
– tea with homemade pies in Russian style (depends on season and your wishes)
We’ll meet you near the subway exit Buninskaya Avenue and bring you back after the tour. The way to Dacha takes 10 minutes by car.
If you are more than 4 persons it’s preferable to get a taxi.
We speak English. Other language is also possible.
Group — Standard tour + Lunch + Russian tea with samovar
1 person — 75 EUR + 20 EUR + 13 EUR
2 persons — 80 EUR + 20 EUR + 13 EUR
3 persons — 90 EUR + 20 EUR + 20 EUR
4 persons — 100 EUR + 20 EUR + 20 EUR
Additionally upon request:
- Make dumplings or borsch
- Create Souvenirs – master-class on making Souvenirs in “decoupage” technique
- Tea-party in Russian style -samovar, black, herbal or Russian Ivan-tea at your choice, homemade pies, several kinds of jam
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion