Quick walking tour of the historical center of Moscow. The boulevard ring was constructed in the 18th century instead of the white-stone walls of the city fortress. What used to be the border of a huge district now is an endless chain of quiet streets and boulevards with a rich historical background. On the ring you will see the first tram railroad, pond, military quarters, circus and numerous monasteries.
What’s in store for you:
- Boulevard Ring (through major squares: Arbat, Pushkin, Trubnaya, ends at Bolshoy Ustinsky bridge) – The smallest and the most picturesque ring of Moscow. Yes, Moscow is all circles!
- Clean Ponds – picturesque pond in the historical center of Moscow.
- Kotelnicheskaya Embankment Building – high-rise building on the banks of the Moscow river, built by political prisoners.
- Sretenskiy Monastery – monastery of the 14th century. The temple complex has a height of 60 meters.
- Nikulin Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoi Bulvar – one of the oldest circuses in Russia. Works since 1880.
- Friendly knowledgeable guide;
- Pick up by foot.
- Food and drinks.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion