Unique tour of the cultural center of Moscow. The itinerary is built to show you the places where the most famous Russian poets and novelists of the past lived, worked and relaxed. You will hear every astonishing detail about the lives of Pushkin, Gogol, Mayakovski, Chekhov, Gorky, Turgenev and Tolstoy. Burned volumes, unrequited love, tragic death, repressions. You’ll know what the Silver and the Golden ages of the Russian literature are.
What’s in store for you:
- Patriarch Ponds – one of the most beautiful places for vivid photos;
- Residential Building at Kudrinskaya Square – one of the seven “Stalin skyscrapers”. The skyscraper was built for test pilots;
- New Arbat – “showcase” of Soviet achievements;
- Gogolevskiy Boulevard – relief Boulevard near the Cathedral of Christ the Savior;
- Cathedral of Christ the Saviour – the main Orthodox Church of Russia;
- Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts – Moscow Museum of foreign art.
- Friendly knowledgeable guide;
- Pick up by foot.
- Food and drinks.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion