Hot summer days make water attractive. Just a tender sun, a light breeze and a feeling of a perfect bliss. How about making it more effective? Let’s board a nice motor ship and have this unforgettable boat Moscow tour! We’d make a safe bet: you’ve never seen the city from such angle before. Book this tour and catch up!
Timeless classic of all the cities crossed by a river – guided boat trip. You’ll be picked at your hotel and taken to one of Moscow river hythes to jump aboard one of the boats waiting to show you the beautiful sights of Moscow! The trip starts with seeing one of Seven Sisters – Stalinist skyscrapers – the skyscraper on Kotelnicheskaya embankment. Later during the tour you’ll observe a lot more: Kremlin, Saint Basil’s cathedral, the cathedral of Christ the Saviour are just a few to mention. Besides, you’ll sail by the monument to Peter the Great, Zaryadie park, Gorki park, Moscow Music Hall, Red October candy factory on the Swamp isle, Tretiakov Gallery and all the monumental bridges across Moskva river. Best way to spend 4 hours in the capital of Russia!
What’s in store for you:
- Stalinist skyscraper on Kotelnicheskaya embankment – one of Stalin’s Seven Sisters built for highest officials;
- Moscow Music Hall – a beautiful example of modern piece of architecture fitting perfectly into the diverse Moscow image;
- Kremlin – fascinating red walls and towers with Soviet and Russian secrets inside;
- Saint Basil’s cathedral – seeing once is better than hearing twice;
- Zaryadie – a brand new fancy park built instead of the demolished biggest hotel in the world;
- Cathedral of Christ the Saviour – a Christian temple with a heartrending history;
- The monumental and airy bridges across Moskva river – all different but all fascinating;
- The monument to Peter the Great – first Russian emperor;
- Red October candy factory – find out more about traditional Russian sweets.
- Pick up by foot;
- Local guide.
- Food and drinks.
The tour doesn’t include meal on board. To request dinner, please, contact our manager not later than 7 days before the date of the tour. Extra cost of the dinner is 28 EUR per person and is paid on board.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion