- Chepe train through Sierra Tarahumara – Exceptional engineering work built in the past century, is the only passenger train in Mexico.
- Cultural immersion, with the “Ball Race” celebration; participants will share with local people and experience firsthand one of their most traditional celebrations and their preparation.
- Immersion in to Raramuri (Tarahumara) indigenous culture as we hike and camp on their territories; as well northern Mexico culture and their syncretism.
- Chance to be part of Copper Canyon spectacular landscapes. This hike goes from the rim to the bottom of the deepest canyon of the system.
- Ancestral trails just used by the local inhabitants that are used to travel to remote ranches and farms.
- Wide biodiversity due to more than 5,900ft of altitude difference.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion