Spend 2 winter days with Yakutian villagers and horse breeders in the Siberian wilderness and learn more about the Yakutian horse, unique breed originated in the Republic of Sakha-Yakutia and accustomed to live in the extreme cold.
- Ice road or ferry across the Lena River
- Maya village with Regional Museum
- Traditional Sakha (Yakut) villages
- Yakutian cuisine at village family’s
- Sakha village life
- Yakutian horses roaming in the wilderness
- Horse breeders & farm
- Horse sleigh ride
- Horse back ride
- Snow machine ride
- Sauna in the evening
- Overnight/s in a wooden house
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion