The 12 Day Intense Bolivia Tour Package takes you through the breathtaking and mystical landscapes of this country, and immerses you in the folklore and culture of these welcoming people.
The most important sites in this 12 Day Intense Bolivia Tour Package are:
- Experience the culture and Andean landscape of La Paz, the highest capital in the world.
- Visit the massive ruins of the powerful Tiwanaku culture.
- Contemplate the immensity of Lake Titicaca from Sun Island, the legendary birthplace of the Inca Empire.
- Enjoy a picnic on the world’s largest and highest salt desert at the Uyuni Salt Flats.
- Explore the Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve, captivating with its erupting volcanoes, hot springs, geysers, ice lakes, and more.
- Admire the blood-colored Red Lagoon and its James Flamingos, native only to the Andean plateaus.
- Get lost, among the highlands, in the historic colonial cities of Potosi and Sucre.
- Visit a traditional silver mine and interact with the artisanal miners who work there.
- Visit the pre-Hispanic Samaipata Fort in the beautiful countryside of Santa Cruz.
- Discover two wonderfully-ornate Jesuit Mission towns, a UNESCO Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Relax and replenish at the Güembé Biocenter, a natural paradise surrounded by exotic plants, tropical forests, and wildlife.
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion