An atmospheric weekend in a two-day hike on sea kayaks along the Verkhnetulomsky reservoir! 🚣♀ Escape the
bustle of the city and stuffy office for the whole weekend, master a kayak, spend the night in a tent and fall asleep to the sound of seagulls and the sound of a wave, drink coffee in the morning and admire dawn, dine on a real desert island, take many impressive pictures, breathe fresh air, get a boost from moderate physical activity ...
- 9.00 - departure from Murmansk.
- 10.00 - arrival at the reservoir.
- 11.00 - briefing, adjusting the equipment, having a snack, sailing. (movement within 2 hours, distance about 8 km to the island).
- 13.00 - arrival (hot lunch on the island).
- 14.30 - departure (movement 4 km within an hour).
- 16.00 - arrival at the "Letnyaya" parking lot, setting up the camp, a walk to the Letnyaya lake. Dinner. Overnight in tents
- 9.00 rise, breakfast, gathering of the camp.
- 11:00 - departure (movement 4 km, movement within an hour)
- 12.00 - arrival on the island, lunch.
- 13.30 - departure (movement en route 2 hours, distance 8 km).
- 15:30 - arrival at the finish line.
- 16.30-17.00 - collecting things and returning to Murmansk (1 hour on the way)
The price includes:
- group first aid kit
- kayak rental
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion