Escape from the captivity of everyday life and plunge into an amazing world, where a kayak quietly rustles on the water, and an oar plunges into the water surface, seagulls scream overhead, and a majestic pine forest stands along the banks.
Dine on a real desert island, master a sea kayak, take many impressive pictures, breathe fresh air, get a boost of vivacity from moderate physical activity.
All this can be done in one day, having gone with us on a one-day hike on sea kayaks along the Verkhnetulomsky reservoir!
- 9.00 - departure from Murmansk.
- 10.00 - arrival at the reservoir.
- 11.00 - briefing, adjusting the equipment, having a snack, sailing. Distance to the island is about 8 km (driving within 2 hours).
- 13.00 - arrival. Hot lunch on the island.
- 14.30 - sailing back. Travel time 2 hours, distance 8 km.
- 16.30 - arrival at the finish line.
- 17.30-18.00 - collecting things and returning to Murmansk (1 hour on the way).
The price includes:
- group first aid kit
- kayako rental
Please don't hesitate to send us your suggestions!
Submit your suggestion